As you know, we rely on letters and calls to legislators from volunteers to pass legislation aimed at fighting heart disease and stroke. Each year, the American Heart Association recognizes the top advocates who took the most actions the past year.
Top 10 Most Active NEW Advocates
The following You're the Cure Advocates were recruited this year and showed their dedication by responding to the most action alerts over the past year. THANK YOU to these committed NEW advocates!
1. Patricia Greiner, Duluth, Join date 10/26/2007
2. Cara Gubrud, Milaca, Join date 11/6/2007
3. Michael Extrand, Minneapolis, Join date 3/14/2008
4. Elaine Larson, Prior Lake, Join date 9/18/2007
5. Julie Breunig, Apple Valley, Join date 2/3/2008
6. Karon Sheldon, North Mankato, Join date 11/9/2007
7. Shannon Forney, Minneapolis, Join date 11/15/2007
8. Rick Rentz, Saint Cloud, Join date 3/3/2008
9. Angela Lauderbaugh, Pinewood, Join date 10/3/2007
10. Gretchen Zahn, Maple Grove, Join date 2/27/2008
10. Ashley DuFresne, Hugo, Join date 7/17/2007
Top 10 Most Active Advocates
These seasoned You're the Cure Advocates continued their dedication by responding to the most action alerts over the past year. THANK YOU to these committed advocates!
1. Martha Vennes, Hopkins
2. Diana Wong, New Brighton
3. Elle Alms, Rockville
4. Kevan Sanders, Fergus Falls
5. Victoria Albarracin, Wyoming
6. Norm Petrik, Minneapolis
7. Eileen Nelson, Minneapolis
8. Randy Griffith, Buffalo
9. Rick Benson, Apple Valley
10. Elizabeth Spletzer, Edina
Want to see your name on this list next year? Take action throughout the year and you can be a Top Advocate too!